Creates for you empty solution with three different projects: tests (GTest), main, and your lib files.
The main and tests projects are linked to the lib files.
- Clone the repo:
git clone https://github.com/dtkdt100/VisualStudioProjectMaker.git
- Open your cli (make sure you have python3)
- Run the follwing command:
python3 .\repo_generator.py <destination_path> <new_project_name>
note: there is third option: <old_project_path>, it will change the path of the BaseRepo to your project that you want to clone. Actually It will just copy your solution and change it's name
- Open .sln file in visual studio
- Build the lib files. Right click on the first project under solution label -> build.
- Right click on main prkect -> set as startup project.
python3 .\repo_generator.py C:\temp NewTwoCarsCppRepo C:\Users\dolev\source\repos\two_cars_cpp
python3 .\repo_generator.py C:\temp NewBaseRepo