Hacktoberfest encourages participation in the open source community, which grows bigger every year. Complete the 2022 challenge and earn a limited edition T-shirt
Register Yourself for Hacktoberfest and make four quality contribution pull requests (PRs) between October 1st-31st to grab free SWAGS!
What's in it for you?
- Say hello to everyone in the discussion and tell us about your skills and experiences
- Get your questions answered and help others by answering theirs.
- Share your creative ideas about improving this community.
- Showcase you previous works as a motivation for others and get feedback from experts.
- Resources to get you started and sharpening the skills.
- And lot of things coming from you.
- Feel Free to Ask anything without any hesitation.
How to do contributions
1. Fork the Project
Fork this repository and make changes in code as required. You can change it online or by cloning it in your device. Then Pust it on your Forked Repo for further Actions. Do not use special characters in the template above.
2. Write a Good Commit Message
You have written some code in your branch, and are ready to commit. So, make sure to written good, clean commit messages. Let's review the anatomy of a commit message.
First line, no more than 50 characters
Details section, as long as you want. Not always necessary, but available if you need it. Wrapped at 72 characters. Present imperative tense is preferred for commits. That means "fix bug", not "fixes bug" or "fixed bug".
- Use bullets if you need
- Bullets are a good way to summarize a few things
If you have too much info here, it might be a good candidate to break down into multiple commits. You can use emoji here too
3. Lastly, submit your Pull Request
Go through the checklist on the pull request template to guarantee your submission is valid. Our team will review your application, approve and merge your submission if everything is correct. Otherwise, you will get notified of the changes requested in the pull request comment section.
Note: Don't Forget to add the project in the Respected Programming language folder, if your language's folder isn't there, then Inform us to do so or you can do it by your own self as a contribution...!
Please check first and then send your codes with discription.