BLE Sensor Net
This code is part of a talk given at Hackaday Supercon 2022.
The gist is two parts:
- Sensor code, written in CircuitPython 7.x, that runs on an Adafruit Feather Bluefruit Sense, and advertises temp and humidity values in a particular format.
- Gateway code, which runs on a Raspberry Pi that also has InfluxDB and Grafana installed. The gateway code listens for the right advertisements, and puts the data in InfluxDB for review in Grafana.
- Download and copy the 'feather' code onto your BLE Feather
- Download the 'gateway' code onto a Raspberry Pi 4B+
- Install InfluxDB on the Pi (Instructions TBD, sorry)
- Install Grafana on the Pi (Instructions TBD, sorry)
- Install the gateway code according to the instructions in that directory
- Set up your grafana dashboards - this is an exercise left to the user unless I can find a convenient way to save the configuration for your later import.